Become a Business Champion
Business Champions are a vital element of the Cutlers’ Better Learners, Better Workers scheme; supporting and mentoring their groups of ambassadors.
Each school receives support from a Business Champion who holds a senior position in their organisation. They develop a strong relationship with the school and help ensure that the employer requirements of the sector are fully understood by senior staff, teachers and students.
The Business Champions support schools by:
- Mentoring/coaching and supporting the Ambassadors
- Enabling young people to develop the essential skills and attributes required to thrive and succeed in the world of work
- Facilitating project-based and workplace learning opportunities from the sector
- Raising awareness of the sector with both students and staff
There are many benefits of becoming a Business Champion, both on a personal and professional level including:
- Mentoring the employees of the future
- Supporting in bridging the skills gap
- Community engagement
- Opportunities to join up and network at Enterprise Adviser Network meetings
Please fill in the form below to find out more about becoming a Business Champion with the Better Learners Better Workers programme and one of our team will be in touch:
See what some of our current Business Champions have to say:
Barry Cunliffe, Finance Director at Tinsley Bridge
Adeana Raper, Employment and Skills Manager at Henry Boot Construction
You can read more stories from our Business Champions on our Case Studies page.