Become a Business Champion
Business Champions are a vital element of the Better Learners, Better Workers scheme, providing high quality employer encounters, experiences and challenges.
There are many benefits of becoming a Business Champion, both on a personal and professional level including:
- Helping young people to develop employment skills
- Sharing your professional knowledge about your sector and the career paths available
- An opportunity to spot talented individuals who could become your apprentices
- Community engagement with your local school
- Opportunities to expand your networks with other Business Champions and with individuals involved in the Enterprise Adviser Network
Please fill in the form below to find out more about becoming a Business Champion with the Better Learners Better Workers programme and one of our team will be in touch:
See what some of our current Business Champions have to say:
Barry Cunliffe, Finance Director at Tinsley Bridge
Adeana Raper, Employment and Skills Manager at Henry Boot Construction
You can read more stories from our Business Champions on our Case Studies page.